Cambridge, 13 October 2017: Adder Technology, the IP-based, high performance KVM (keyboard, video, mouse) specialist, will be showcasing its latest KVM solutions for broadcast at NAB Show New York, 18-19 October, and highlighting the benefits they deliver to workflows.
Designed to support broadcasting infrastructures, streamline workflows, increase ROI and maximise productivity, these solutions deliver efficiency, value, flexibility and performance to operations using standard network infrastructure.
The products that will be on display and on live demonstration include:
- AdderLink Infinity — an IP-based, high-performance KVM extender or matrix. Infinitely scalable to the user’s needs it supports broadcast workflows and allows for a flexible infrastructure. Redundant network operation capabilities offer failover assurance while pixel perfect technology ensures better-than-HD resolutions.
- Adder CCS-PRO8 — a command and control switch that enables users to seamlessly control up to eight different machines across eight, or more, displays using just one mouse or keyboard. With support for multiple monitors that combine audio and independently route USB connections, the Adder CCS-PRO8 adds tremendous ergonomic and efficiency value with some additional unique features.
- AdderLink XDIP — a high resolution, ultra-low latency digital KVM extender that is geared specifically towards small and medium-sized applications. The AdderLink XDIP offers flexible application and ease of use for AV professionals in all industry sectors — maintaining control at all time, whether from a single facility or from multiple locations using their existing IP network.
Tim Conway, VP Adder Corporation, says: “As the broadcast market evolves and audiences become more demanding, it’s critical that broadcast manufacturers match that evolution by developing technologies that enable and support the change. KVM, and particularly IP-based KVM, is one of those technologies that continues to add value to broadcasters and deliver benefits across the board. NAB Show New York is the ideal platform for us to demonstrate the advances in KVM and highlight where and how it delivers that value.”
About Adder Technology
Adder Technology is a leading developer and thought leader in connectivity solutions. Adder’s media networks, extenders and keyboard, video and mouse switch solutions enable the control and distribution of IT systems around the world. The company distributes its products in more than 60 countries through a network of distributors, resellers and OEMs. Adder has offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Germany, the Netherlands, Spain, Sweden, China and Singapore.
Adder’s user base ranges across markets such as Retail, Financial, Industrial, Medical, Broadcast, Air Traffic Control, Digital Signage, Military and Server Management. Adder manufactures products under its own brand as well as for a number of OEM customers and its products are marketed and supported by a global network of resellers and distributors.
For more information please visit www.adder.com
Latest posts by Editor (see all)
- Yospace and NexPlayer announce integration that helps broadcasters monetise live streams on HTML5 platforms - January 17, 2018
- DANCING ON ICE SHINES WITH ROTOLIGHT ANOVA PRO 2 - January 8, 2018
- D2 Selects ATEME’s Complete Video Headend for UK Local TV Network - December 12, 2017