Adobe Creative Cloud video tools and services have some advanced innovations for virtual reality (VR)/360, animation, motion graphics, editing, collaboration and Adobe Stock that will make end users extremely happy. All of these advancements will be available later this year and many of these features are powered by Adobe Sensei, the company’s artificial intelligence and machine learning framework.
“Video is the fastest growing medium in communications and entertainment. Whether you’re an online creator, global media company or filmmaker, you need to deliver world class content across all platforms and formats at incredible speed,” said Bryan Lamkin, senior vice president of Digital Media at Adobe. “Adobe is breaking new ground in collaboration, social sharing and analytics to accelerate workflows for all video creators.”
Adobe Creative Cloud and Premiere Pro has quickly captured a significant share of the marketplace and it’s a go to software for professional editors from all corners of the globe. Here’s a list of just a few movies: Al Gore’s “An Inconvenient Sequel: Truth to Power” from co-directors Bonni Cohen and John Shenk, “Mindhunter” from executive producer and director David Fincher, “Only the Brave” from director Joseph Kosinski, and “6 Below” from director Scott Waugh. Media companies are making history by bringing characters to life with Character Animator, such as Mr. Bean on Facebook Live, and through the work of online content creators like Valentina Vee, Jouelzy, Rooster Teeth and Rachel Nguyen.
Provided below is a listing of the newest capabilities that Adobe Creative Cloud has in store for us, for the world of virtual reality, character animation and 3D Innovations.
- In April 2017, motion graphics templates were introduced, bringing the power of After Effects to Premiere Pro through easy-to-use templates. Editors wanting to work with dynamic, professional graphics or graphics packages created in After Effects, such as titles, lower thirds, bumpers and closing credits, will soon be able to access motion graphics templates right in Adobe Stock and through Creative Cloud Libraries. In addition, Adobe has made usability improvements to the Essential Graphics panel in Premiere Pro, including responsive design options for preserving spatial and temporal.
- Character Animator 1.0 is unveiled with changes to core and custom animation functions,
such as pose-to-pose blending, new physics behaviors and visual puppet controls. Adobe
Sensei helps improve lip-sync capability by accurately matching mouth shape with spoken
- Virtual reality video creation will be possible with a dedicated viewing environment in
Premiere Pro. Editors can experience the deeply engaging qualities of content, review their
timeline and use keyboard driven editing for trimming and markers while wearing the same
VR head-mounts as their audience. In addition, audio can be determined by orientation or
position and exported as ambisonics audio for VR-enabled platforms such as YouTube and
Facebook. VR effects and transitions are now native and accelerated via the Mercury
- With the release of Team Projects, Adobe has improved collaborative workflows on the
Local Area Network with managed access features that allow users to lock bins and provide
read-only access to others. Formerly in beta, the release of Team Projects will offer
smoother workflows hosted in Creative Cloud and the ability to more easily manage
versions with auto-save history.
- Adobe Audition adds flexible session organization to multi-take workflows and continuous
playback while editing. Powered by Adobe Sensei, auto-ducking is added to the Essential
Sound panel that automatically adjusts levels by type: dialogue, background sound or music.
Also, Adobe Stock is booming with over 90 million assets of the most creative photos, illustrations and vectors. The new release (which will be available later this year) will have hundreds of template motion graphics for Adobe Stock, and will play a huge role for motion artists to set a price point and sell their works from Motion Graphics for Premier Pro through Adobe Stock!
About Adobe Sensei
Adobe Sensei is a framework and set of intelligent services built into the Adobe Cloud Platform which dramatically improve the design and delivery of digital experiences. Adobe Sensei leverages the company’s massive volume of content and data assets, as well as its deep domain expertise in the creative, marketing and document segments, within a unified artificial intelligence/machine learning framework. To learn more, visit www.adobe.com/go/sensei
Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. For more information, visit
Matt and his family currently reside in the Washington, D.C metro area.
Latest posts by Matt Harchick (see all)
- Manufacturer Spotlight: Kino Flo Lighting Systems - December 11, 2017
- Product Spotlight: The Next Generation ActiveStor by Panasas - December 8, 2017
- Tom Cotney To Lead Imagine Communications - December 6, 2017