Position: Audio Engineering Internship
Company: Newark Radio Co-Op
Location: Newark NJ US
Seeking Audio Engineer Interns for the Newark Radio Co-Op’s live broadcast and podcast recordings.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Setting up the studio for live broadcast and podcast recordings in Adobe Audition, Reaper or Pro Tools.
- Operating a 16 channel board.
- Monitoring mic and music levels.
- Knowledge and experience with stereo and multi-mic techniques, digital consoles, signal processing, signal flow, and gain structure.
- Hands-on experience with a professional-level DAW.
- Flexibility a must.
- Reliable, responsible, and punctual .
- Self-starter and team player in a small studio environment.
- Ability to multitask required.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to maintain professionalism and amiability under high pressure in a diverse work environment; tact a must.
- Bonus if you can mix and edit shows.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in audio engineering or a closely-related field.
Job Type: Internship
- Audio Engineering: 3 years
- Newark, NJ