Position: AUDIO/VIDEO MANAGER (TEMP)
Company: Feld Entertainment
Location: Ellenton FL US
Feld Entertainment is the worldwide leader in producing
and presenting live touring family entertainment
experiences that lift the human spirit and create
indelible memories. Feld Entertainment’s productions
have appeared in more than 75 countries on six
continents with 30 million people in attendance at its
shows each year and include Disney On Ice, Disney Live,
Monster Jam, Monster Energy Supercross, AMSOIL
Arenacross, and Marvel Universe Live. The meaningful
result: Creating lifelong memories, one act at a time.
The Audio/Video Manager is responsible for the advance
coordination and onsite execution of all production
aspects for the events assigned.
Essential Job Functions
- Advance coordination of audio, video, and graphic
- Creation of show playlist and finalization of show
- Fulfillment of sponsorship obligations via video
content and graphics.
- Management, coordination, and execution of event
production to include video playback, video
direction, scoring tabulation and output, audio,
lighting, and graphic cues.
- Stage management and communication with host(s)
throughout event to educate on truck breakage,
scoring, and to maintain show flow.
- Proper documentation of event production
- High school diploma required; college degree or 2
years work related experience preferred.
- Self-motivated with time management skills and the
ability to multi-task.
- Highly organized and easily adaptable.
- Effective communication skills.
- Ability to lead in a fast paced, high pressure
- Willingness to travel.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs., bend, climb stairs,
and stand for an extended period of time.
- Understanding of signal flow and knowledge of
audio/video cables, connector/adapters, video
recording media, and event production techniques.
- Working knowledge of Mac operating system and
Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Knowledge of Playback Pro, Photoshop, and Final Cut
editing software (not required but useful.)
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.