Position: Content Studio (Intern)
Location: Seattle WA US
We’re a merry band of ridiculously hard-working folks of all disciplines who have scratched and climbed and thunk our way to doing the best work coming out of Seattle for clients all over the globe. Besides being generally asshole-free, we are a place that embraces the bold and fights for great ideas above all else. And we’re part of a global network of agencies who are fighting the same fight in Russian, Mandarin, and London-ese. Check out our work. Stalk us a bit on social. Ask someone you know about our friendly dogs and friendlier bar. Join us in believing in great.
Who we are looking for:
At POSSIBLE, we believe that one learns best by doing. Each intern is assigned a mentor and has the chance to pitch in on client work. In addition, the interns work collaboratively as a team on a final project for the Senior Leadership Team.
The Content Studio is part of the POSSIBLE Creative team and works closely with Designers and Art Directors to deliver on their photo and video needs. While we work primarily on social media pieces, we have created longer form pieces at the top of mountains and across the country, working with talent, animals, miniatures, and more. Every week is different and being nimble, excited, and interested in a variety of creative executions is a requirement for the team. All the members of the Content Studio are multidisciplinary creatives who contribute in many different ways. The ideal intern has multiple interests and/or skills beyond design and photography/videography.
The Content Studio Intern will help conceive, prep, and produce content for various client projects and internal POSSIBLE initiatives. Specific tasks include but are not limited to: brainstorming ideas, sourcing and creating props, and assisting our Shooter/Editor and Studio Assistant during shooting days. The Content Studio is looking for a candidate who is interested in bringing ideas to the table that will elevate the inventiveness of the creative. We want to work with someone who is excited about finding new and thoughtful ways to make engaging content.
You will become part of the POSSIBLE creative team and learn, via hands-on training, how a premier digital agency works across all of its disciplines. As a part of the small and nimble Content Studio team, the Content Studio Intern needs to be a visual culture enthusiast, proactive, flexible, and detail-oriented, even in the midst of chaos. The internship will last 3 months and the candidate will report to the Content Studio Shooter/Editor.
This is a 10-week internship that starts in June 2017.
What you’ll do:
- Help conceptualize and create visual assets including stills, videos, and animated GIFs for various clients and social media platforms.
- Demonstrate standards of excellence in set design, photography, videography, illustration, and new creative arenas as they emerge.
- Work in conjunction with the Content Studio team while reporting to the studio Shooter/Editor.
- Assist the studio photographer and associate on shoots
- Interact with members from other disciplines that work with the Content Studio team including design, copy, strategy, marketing sciences, and project management.
What you’ll need:
- Must be in Junior or Senior year of college.
- Must be legally authorized in the United States.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree (or working toward one) in related field (digital or mixed media arts, fine art, photography, film, advertising, design, etc.).
- Strong visual portfolio.
- Passion for crafting/creating sets and props.
- Passion for visual arts and varying mediums.
- Passion for internet culture and visual trends.
- Thorough knowledge of software such as Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom and Premiere (After Effects and Illustrator are a plus).
- Familiarity with and/or personal use of social platforms (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Tumblr, VSCO, and Pinterest).
- Understanding of DSLR photography/videography.
- Understanding of lighting a plus.
- Experience in cinema/photography production a plus.
- Experience in motion graphics (After Effects) a plus.
POSSIBLE is a creative agency that cares about results. We back up every idea with real-world insights to create work that makes a difference—and makes a measurable impact. With more than 1,500 employees around the globe, POSSIBLE brings results-driven digital solutions to some of the world’s most dynamic brands, including Microsoft, Procter & Gamble, AT&T, Shell, and the Coca-Cola Company.
By design, we are visionaries, innovators, and pioneers. If that describes you too, then by all means, get in touch—we’d love to work with you.
POSSIBLE is a WPP Digital agency.
Follow POSSIBLE on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/1915024 ( www.linkedin.com/company/1915024 )
Twitter: twitter.com/POSSIBLE ( twitter.com/POSSIBLE ) & twitter.com/WORKatPOSSIBLE ( twitter.com/WORKatPOSSIBLE )
Facebook: www.facebook.com/POSSIBLE.com ( www.facebook.com/POSSIBLE.com )
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Latest posts by Broadcast Beat Magazine (see all)
- Video Production Intern - December 16, 2017
- Collaborative Technology and Event Production Specialist - December 16, 2017
- Video Project Manager - December 16, 2017