Leading Pro Audio Manufacturers Co-Sponsor Dante Certification Training Tracks and Education on 5 February at Amsterdam’s RAI
PORTLAND, OR — January 11, 2018 — Audinate, creator of the industry-leading Dante™ media networking technology, is expanding its Dante AV Networking World conference at ISE 2018 with a new track course covering tips, tricks and best practices. Taking place 5 February at the Amsterdam RAI, the free day-long training event will offer training sessions geared at every experience level, as well as hands-on product demonstrations from leading audio brands.
Now in its eighth year, Dante AV Networking World showcases the benefits of audio networking for commercial installation, and is the one of the most popular education events at ISE. The complete agenda, which can be found at audinate.com/avnw-ise18comprises three distinct tracks geared at attendees ranging from those that are brand new to audio networking to those that are advanced “power users” of Dante. Audinate will be offering all three levels of its popular Dante Certification Training and debuting its new course, titled Beyond Certification: Tips, Tricks and Best Practices with Dante.
“As Dante has evolved and grown more popular, there is clearly a thirst for more variety in Dante education. We are constantly adding to the agenda to make sure we are offering the content our customers want, regardless of their experience level,” said Joshua Rush, vice president of marketing, Audinate.
With its expanded agenda, the three-track format gives attendees the following options:
Track 1 Program: Dante Level 1 and Level 2 Certification
The first track is an introductory course for users who are new to networking, and offers a foundation in audio and networking concepts to assemble and operate a small, stand-alone Dante audio system.
- Level 1 Certification course topics cover digital audio and IP networking basics, as well as the fundamentals of using Dante Controller and Dante Virtual Soundcard.
- Level 2 Certification is a multi-level training program designed for intermediate to advanced Dante users, covering Dante Controller, redundancy, clocking, latency and Dante Via among other course topics.
Track 2 Program: (New Program): Beyond Certification: Tips, Tricks and Best Practices with Dante
The second track is newly designed program designed for intermediate attendees that have completed Level 1 and Level 2 certification, but don’t have a need for the more complex topics and systems covered in Level 3 Certification.
- This new course, called Beyond Certification: Tips, Tricks and Best Practices with Dante, will teach attendees problem-solving skills for the most common mistakes in system design. This course is ideal for reinforcement of Dante Certification topics along with new approaches to IT convergence, system design and more.
- Several live demonstrations will illustrate key concepts that attendees can personally experience in hands-on approach.Course topics include Traditional IT Ethernet Lessons, Audio System Design Concepts, and Troubleshooting and Maintenance.
Track 3 Program (Dante Level 3 Certification)
The third track will offer the Dante Level 3 Certification class. It’s is an advanced training program covering networking best practices geared toward attendees already using Dante who seek to create larges scale system installations.
- Designed only for the Level 1 and Level 2-certified users, course topics include Advanced Networking Concepts, Mixed Use Networks, Networking Best Practices, and Troubleshooting Techniques.
As with previous years, the event will feature a large hands-on demonstration of Dante-enabled products from leading AV manufacturers. Current sponsors of the event include: Allen & Heath, Ashly Audio, Attero Tech, Extron, Focusrite Pro, Neutrik,RDL, Shure, Stage Tec, Stewart Audio, Symetrix, Visionary Solutions, Xilica and Yamaha Commercial Audio.
All three tracks run from 9:00 – 17:00 on 5 February. The program also includes lunch. Seating is limited, so interested attendees are encouraged to register immediately at audinate.com/avnw-ise18
About Audinate Group Limited
Audinate Group Ltd (ASX:AD8) was founded with a vision to revolutionize professional and commercial audio for the 21st century. Audinate’s award winning Dante audio over IP networking solution is the worldwide leader and used extensively in the professional live sound, commercial installation, broadcast, public address, and recording industries. Dante replaces traditional analogue audio cables by transmitting perfectly synchronized audio signals across large distances, to multiple locations at once, using nothing more than an Ethernet cable. Audinate is headquartered in Australia and has regional offices in the United States, United Kingdom and Hong Kong. Dante technology powers products available from hundreds of leading audio partners around the world. The company’s ordinary shares are traded on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) under the ticker code AD8.
Dante is a registered trademark of Audinate Pty Ltd, Audinate is a registered trademark of Audinate Pty Ltd.
Latest posts by Dimension PR (see all)
- Cox Connecticut Public Access Drives Community TV Forward with HITACHI HDTV Cameras - February 22, 2018
- Dielectric to Showcase ATSC 3.0-Compatible Spectrum Repack Antennas at the 2018 NAB Show - February 20, 2018
- ENCO to Unveil Powerful TV Automation and Production Advances at 2018 NAB Show - February 20, 2018