Position: Digital Designer – Paid Internship
Location: Dallas TX US
Digital Designer – Paid Internship
Calling all Creative Graphic Designers
With more than
1,000 people, 50 offices and over 100 of today’s most iconic clients, Golin
continues being one of the most sought after places to work. At Golin, we
inspire and create change. We are committed to delivering the deepest insights,
boldest ideas and broadest engagement to the world’s leading brands through
seamless integrated communications.
Are you someone
who has a passion for making people say, “wow” with your digital designs? Do
you have experience with Indesign or Photoshop and would like to use your
skills to help brands be more creative and connect deeper with their targets?
If so, Top-10 global PR firm is looking for candidates like you!
What’s in it
collaborate with our award-winning account teams who rep international (ahem,
resume boosting) brands, while getting a taste of our unique G4 model and
scoring some real-world experience. We’ve only got space for one, full-time,
graduate intern so hurry up and apply.
As the digital
design intern you will…
- Assist in the design of a variety
of projects including social graphics & banners, infographics and
- Create work that demonstrates a
strong sense of typography, layout and composition
- Prepare files for print & web
- Transition between multiple
projects while managing deadlines efficiently
- Work independently as well as in a
- Think creatively and love to learn
and share ideas
To qualify, you
must. . .
- Be detail-oriented and have a
conscientious approach to your work
- Have a developed eye for what’s
- Know how to prioritize and be
adaptive to change
- Be a conceptual designer able to
convey ideas and concepts through design
- Have great fluency in Adobe
Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Possess a familiarity with UX / UI
Who We Are:
At Golin, we are relevance obsessed. We possess the power to inspire and create change. By embracing new technologies and pushing creative boundaries, we help our clients adapt and win in a constantly changing world.
With our revolutionary “g4” model, teams in 50+ offices across the globe deliver the deepest insights, boldest ideas and broadest engagement to the world’s leading brands through seamless integrated communications.
Latest posts by Broadcast Beat Magazine (see all)
- NASCAR Diversity Internship Program – Multicultural Development - October 19, 2017
- NASCAR Diversity Internship Program – NASCAR Foundation - October 19, 2017
- NASCAR Diversity Internship Program – Broadcasting - October 19, 2017