Position: Digital Media Associate
Company: Harold Grinspoon Foundation
Location: Agawam MA US
Learn more about us at www.pjlibrary.org and www.hgf.org.
- Assisting the Social Media Manager with development of weekly content calendars
- Reading and researching articles that may be relevant to our PJ audience’s interests
- Drafting copy and summarizing the article or blog content’s pieces
- Developing original content for the PJ Library blog
- Creating and editing photo and video assets for use on social media channels
- Providing quality assurance support for the web team and Web Production Coordinator
- At least one year related professional experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- In-depth working knowledge of Facebook (including Business Manager), Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and analytics
- Familiarity with web design and SEO best practices
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite
- Familiarity with video editing software
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, and ability to prioritize among multiple responsibilities
- Desire to learn more and experiment with new tools and technology
- Excellent copy-editing and proofreading skills
- Flexibility and ability to work as a team member
- Knowledge of online parenting/educational space and understand of Jewish culture a plus
Submit a cover letter, resume, and relevant writing samples and links to at least three web design or social media projects you have worked on or are currently managing to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.
The Harold Grinspoon Foundation is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are invited to apply.