Position: Director of Operations, High Performance Computing Systems
Location: Santa Clara CA US
For two decades, we have pioneered visual computing, the art and science of computer graphics – with our invention of the GPU (the engine of modern visual computing), the field has expanded to encompass video games, movie production, product design, medical diagnosis and scientific research. Today, visual computing is becoming increasingly central to how people interact with technology, and there has never been a more exciting time to join our team.
We are looking for a director to own the product engineering for the enterprise High Performance Compute Platforms who will use their knowledge of data-centers and server architecture to provide high availability solutions to augment server architectures with accelerated clusters.
What you’ll be doing:
- You’ll be able to architect the test methodology for high performance computing platform manufacturing tests
- Opportunity to work closely with architecture, hardware, software and product engineering teams through the product development lifecycle
- Hold responsibility for defining software tools and infrastructure required for new product development, validation, and productization
- You will be challenged to assess new hardware features and architect manufacturing diagnostic tests using pre-beta CUDA and OpenGL extensions
- You’ll cultivate a deep understanding of NVIDIA’s hardware and software architecture
What we need to see:
- Bachelors or Masters degree in electrical engineering and computer science
- 10 + years experience with sever software and hardware servers and Data centers
- Strong engineering background
- Do you tout self-initiative, communication skills, and flexibility to adapt to new technology?
- Do you show a track record of leading large teams?
- Do you have strong problem solving and debugging expertise?
- Are you a leader with software skills?
We are widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers and we have some of the most brilliant and talented people in the world working for us, so if you’re creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you.
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.