About the job
Our TV / New Media AV Department is currently looking for a talented Editor that can work on major television campaigns for both dramas and comedies. The right candidate will have the talent to tell a compelling story with little to no copy. He/She will also possess great music sensibility and passion to produce great work.
Job Related Qualification Standards:
* 3-5 Years of Professional Editorial Experience.
* Extensive knowledge of Final Cut Pro 7 and AVID.
* Understanding of shared area network storage (ISIS/Unity/XSAN).
* Understanding of HD/SD formats, file and tape based deliveries.
* Understanding of frame rates, conversions, & Codecs.
* Ability to communicate successfully with others.
* Ability to prioritize, juggle multiple tasks, take direction, and give direction.
* Must be very detailed oriented.
* Must be prompt with the ability to respond and prioritize quickly
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including written, verbal, and listening.
* Must be able to communicate at various levels, appropriate to the audience.
* Excellent multi-tasking abilities. Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
* The candidate must be an exceptional problem solver.
* Self-motivated and driven.
* Levelheaded, calm and functions well under stress.
* Flexibility in competently juggling competing priorities and changing expectations.