Position: Entry Level Technical Producer
Company: Pixelberry Studios
Location: Mountain View CA US
- Performing technical entry and configuring files
- Light scripting of game economy and design flow
- Managing the schedule, including elements needed for creating and releasing a Book and weekly chapters
- Creating internal documentation
- Some familiarity with coding (you’ve taken a few CS courses.)
- Good communication skills are a must.
- Highly organized.
- Energetic and enthusiastic.
- Comfortable working with spreadsheets (Google Docs/Excel).
- Experience working in a team setting.
- Prior game-making experience (either professionally or in an academic setting.)
- Experience with Photoshop or similar.
- A cover letter indicating why you’re interested in the position
- A current resume highlighting relevant and educational experience
Please submit all materials to Steve
Candidates without all the above materials will not be considered.
Pixelberry is a studio in Mountain View, CA dedicated to creating games with heart. Many members of our team have worked together in the mobile space for over a decade. We’re 5 for 5 in developing Top 100 games that blend addictive design with compelling narrative gameplay. Our current focus is Choices: Stories You Play, a digital storytelling platform that’s landed us in the Top 25.
None of this would be possible without a tight-knit team of eager, passionate, and talented minds. At Pixelberry, we do what we love, and we love what we get to do. The entire company laughs through lunch together, lines up for movie field trips on opening day, and plays board games late into the night. And the first time you get a thank-you message from a troubled teen player or their mother telling you that your game literally saved their life, you’ll know that you haven’t just found a job. You’ve found a purpose.
- Relaxed, open office environment.
- Work from home Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Board game nights, movie field trips, and murder mystery parties!
- That warm fuzzy feeling that you’re not just making a difference at a company, but in the lives of people all over the world.