About the job
We currently have an opening for an Executive Assistant. This position is located in Santa Monica, CA.
Will provide support for SVP, Global Account Executive and the SVP, Global Business Operations in a busy sales and production office. Responsibilities include sales coordination work, calendaring, expense reports, travel arrangements, scheduling meetings, and preparing presentations. Must have a strong ability to work independently with attention to detail and use sound judgment.
• Provide administrative support.
• Manage calendar and arrange meetings in multiple time zones.
• Book and actively manage travel arrangements.
• Collect and consolidate information from worldwide staff.
• Interface directly with executive-level customers and suppliers.
• Handle confidential documents and legal documents appropriately.
• Prepare correspondence and presentations as required.
• Answer telephone, screen calls and manage messages.
• Reconcile and prepare expense reports.
• Assist sales with coordination of features.
• Special projects.
• Other duties may be assigned as necessary.
• Must be energetic and very proactive, someone who welcomes a challenge and is able to work in a fast-moving, quick response, demanding, flexible environment with limited day to day supervision.
• Must have previous experience in the entertainment industry.
• Previous experience supporting Executive level in a corporate environment.
• Must be well organized, flexible and able to work under pressure.
• Ability to deal with various personalities.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Should be a resourceful person with a professional manner that is aware this position requires the strictest confidentiality due to representing a high level of management.
• Knowledge of proper formats for letters, proper grammar, spelling and the ability to compose neat, accurate correspondence.
• Ability to work independently under general instructions.
• Demonstrated ability to use discretion and make sound judgment.
• Accuracy, productivity and dependability are important attributes.
• Must be able to build and maintain effective relationships.
• BA or BS degree preferred.
• Minimum of 3 years experience as an Executive/Administrative Assistant.
• Minimum 2 years supporting VP level executive with international travel, expense management and creating of MS PowerPoint presentations.
• Experience managing complex travel and business expenses and reconciliation including foreign currency conversion, etc.
• Strong skill in MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint required.
• Able to work overtime when needed.
We offer competitive pay and benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Latest posts by Broadcast Beat Magazine (see all)
- Conferencing & Streaming Engineer - May 28, 2017
- Eng Ops Engineer, Video Acquisition & Compression Technology - May 28, 2017
- Unshackling Mocap: Go Wireless In Any Environment - May 27, 2017