Position: Executive Assistant / Administrative / Real Esate
Company: RE/MAX Legacy
Location: Stafford VA US
This is a challenging and at times fast-paced position requiring an exemplary work ethic, the ability to multi-task with a sense of urgency, and infallible follow-through. Organizational and creative problem solving skills are imperative. He or she must be technologically savvy, extremely proficient with Outlook, Excel and Word, familiar with iPads, iPhones. They must work well under pressure and hold core values that align with those of the family and its business.
The role is best-suited for a self-starter with a high level of energy, professional drive, the ability to function independently and a positive attitude.
Thank you for your interest!
- Provide outstanding administrative support
- Control correspondence, including managing emails, greeting guests, answering phones
- Ability to recognize company culture and the needs of the CEO
- Proficiency with technology and Apps and adaptability to new technologies
- Schedule all personal and professional appointments in Outlook
- Pick up, open and distribute mail
- Liaison between owner and variety of service providers and clients
- Facilitate phone/email coverage, including conference calls, message relay and daily call log
- Monitor, manage and facilitate incoming/outgoing personal and business correspondence
- Order office supplies
- Interface with IT personnel for upgrades and/or issues
- Assume personal responsibility for understanding and performing duties following the core values of the family and its business
- Exercise high level of confidentiality, discretion and loyalty
- Treat others with respect and work well as a team for optimal efficiency
- Four year college degree or equivalent experience
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Maximum proficiency across IOS, MAC, PC and other mobile platforms
- Expert in Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop, Flash Player, Reader, Dropbox, Google Drive
- Highest standards of honesty and integrityRequired experience:
- Administrative Support: 1 year
- Real Estate experience helpful, not necessary.
Compensation: $37,000 – $40,000 annual
Our mission is to provide an environment that allows the market’s top professional real estate agents to serve their clients as their top priority. The is accomplished by being the most professional, honest, ethical and driven professionals in the industry.
Adherence to our core values is the most important requirement imposed on our agents and employees. These reflect the heart of our company:
Be Service Oriented
Latest posts by Broadcast Beat Magazine (see all)
- Digital Media Designer - January 20, 2018
- Webmaster & Digital Designer - January 20, 2018
- Digital Imaging Specialist I (Video Production Specialist) - January 20, 2018