Position: Film Production Manager
Company: Midnight Samurai Films Production
Location: Dallas TX US
WE ARE HIRING
Midnight Samurai Films Productions
BLONDE, JANE’S BLONDE FEATURE FILM
Position: 2ND SHIFT PRODUCTION MANAGER
Availability requirements: can work remotely (at home), only once a week in-person meetings required.
- Mondays, Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays: 5pm-1am
- Sundays’ shoots: 2pm-10pm
- Wednesdays and Thursdays: off
If interested, please submit your resume’ and a 1-minute video audition telling us about your interest, passion and skills.
Responsibilities and Duties
- follow up on-going Production’s activities on casting, wardrobe and props, locations/vehicles, staff hiring, movie shoot and staff meeting scheduling and agendas, craft;
- coordinate with cast and crew (Assistant Directors, Production Assistant, Script Supervisor, Make-up/Hair/Wardrobe Artist, Photographer, Location Manager) for shoot preparation;
- report to Director on daily basis
Qualifications and Skills
- Have a strong passion for film industry;
- Reliable in transportation and schedule;
- Committed and dedicated in assigned tasks;
- Great in communication and people person skill;
- Great at organizing and deadlines;
- Great at Facebook, Email, Word Doc Office and Excel.
2℅ pay off each film’s future profits that is worked on. Midnight Samurai Films Production has three feature films in progress with two temporarily paused. Over 120 total cast and crew involved on deferred pay for all three.
Job Types: Full-time, Internship, Contract
- Production Management: 1 year