Location: Norfolk VA US
- Serve as a key contributor during the entire lifecycle of creative projects, informing how we approach and execute video and other content as a vital component of our work.
- Collaborate with creative directors, producers, developers, and other project team members to craft coherent and powerful content from available assets, storyboards, and scripts.
- Create video content for clients and for Grow’s own use with industry standard editing and motion graphics software. (Final Cut Pro, Premiere, After Effects, etc.)
- Experience with sound design, composition, music selection, and editing to music.
We look to our creatives to constantly innovate and maintain a broad knowledge of creative principles, industry trends, and emerging technologies.
This is a full-time position at our office in downtown Norfolk, VA. Grow offers paid relocation and temporary housing for selected candidates.
Amazing clients and atmosphere come standard, but what you’ll love most is our close-knit team of inspiring talent, just under 40 of us in total. We’re part of a community of like-minded people in the Norfolk / Virginia Beach metro who spend our time creating great work and building culture around us—with lovely beaches, urban amenities, and family-friendly opportunities throughout the region.
You’ll start with a full month of paid vacation and holiday leave, including two weeks in which the company pauses operations—one at midsummer, and one at the holidays. A wealth of additional company benefits include up to 12 weeks of parental leave, health, dental, matching 401k, paid training, and more.
Latest posts by Broadcast Beat Magazine (see all)
- The North Face: Digital Creative Services Project Manager - December 18, 2017
- Audio Engineer - December 18, 2017
- Associate Product Developer - December 18, 2017