Position: FT Entry Level Design/Software Project Assistant
Company: 22MILES Digital Signage
Location: Duluth GA US
All candidates must be LOCAL.
A fast growing B2B software solution provider is looking for a Software Project Assistant/Manager.
This is not only a new job for you, but more of an exciting opportunity to grow together in the new Duluth office! You will get experience in leading industry digital technologies, engage with large organizations and enterprises, and occasionally travel nationwide for some onsite client meetings.
Please take a minute to check if you fit our requirements before applying for this position.
- Attend project meetings with Project Manager
- Collect project information and update change order as instructed by Project Manager
- Follow up with customer with meeting minutes, questions, project progress, etc.Provide efficient training of our software
- Deal with small projects independently
- Provide software training to customers after project deployed
- Other assigned tasks
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- Excellent Customer Service skills and ability to speak to clientele with an utmost level of professionalism and confidence.
- IT background such as web development or Design background such as Photoshop, Flash
- Experience in workflow, use case charts a plus
- On time, reliable and detail-oriented
- Ability to work independently and efficiently with minimal supervision
Application Process Please reply with your cover letter and resume including your IT skills with the indeed special job id: “IND-GA-PA7”. If you have a portfolio website, please forward as well.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
- Duluth, GA
- Photoshop or Flash: 1 year
- Web Development: 1 year
Latest posts by Broadcast Beat Magazine (see all)
- Hair & Makeup Artist - June 22, 2018
- Producer, News - June 22, 2018
- Temporary Executive Assistant to the Managing Director - June 22, 2018