Position: Full Time Studio / Personal Assistant
Company: Shimmy Lautman Photography and Royalty Creation Studios
Location: Encino CA US
TRAVEL REQUIRED: Open to travel | PEOPLE MANAGER: No
When you speak about Excellence, Creativity, Passion and Affordable Photography, then you are speaking about the Quality Photographic Excellence that Shimmy Lautman and Royalty Creation Studios have to offer you.
Our family business in Photography, Film, Video and the Arts goes back over a half century. The unrivaled state of the art photographic equipment offers our clients the utmost in digital photography and videography. Our young and passionate team thrive for Creative Excellence that lifts our work high above all the rest.
Royalty Creation offer our clients a magnificent journey by capturing images that evoke the complex wonder of our emotions. A journey through time and one that is everlasting.
Shimmy Lautman and Royalty Creation Studios team is seeking a Studio / Personal Assistant to support the Directors and join our creative team. As a Studio / Personal Assistant at Royalty Creation, you will have a great impact in the productivity, efficiency, and creative process of our team. The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented individual capable of consistently achieving results in a fast-paced, enjoy learning new things and can assimilate new ideas quickly at a constantly changing environment. You will report to the Owner / Creative Director Shimmy Lautman and Royalty Creation Studios on a day to day basis
The main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage calendars and schedule meetings.
- Prepare and track expense reports.
- Schedule and book clients.
- Managing client databases and filing systems.
- Assist with event planning.
- Assist photographers by guiding the participants during events
- Responsible for running business errands as needed
- Assistants must be able to stand for the duration of the event’s indoor or outdoor conditions.
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Assistants should be very comfortable working with and speaking with large groups of rambunctious people in a crowd setting
- Assistants must present themselves maturely and professionally at all times. Assistants must dress formally (see dress code requirements below)
- We’re looking for outgoing, efficient people with customer service attitudes
- Assistants must be able to adhere to a schedule, arrive on time for events and stay for the duration of events.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
NICE-TO-HAVES Desired (but not required)
- Photography experience.
- Extremely strong communication abilities and skills of persuasion.
- Microsoft Calendar and QuickBooks experience.
- Knowledge of DSLRs Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Bridge, Lightroom) CaptureOneAdobe Premiere, Final Cut Mac OSX Excel Google Drive*
Job Type : Full-time
Type: Hours: 9:00am – 5:00pm M-F and sporadically Sundays (as contracted)
Job Location: Encino, CA
Salary : $14.50 /hour
Required license or certification: Driver’s License
During events, assistants should dress in the following professional attire: Women: dark slacks or knee length skirts, a solid neutral colored conservative blouse and coordinating shoes. Men: a solid neutral colored button down shirt with a tie and comfortable, coordinating business shoes. Assistants should maintain a professional personal appearance and give consideration to neatness and cleanliness.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.50 /hour