- The company returns to BCA to share its unique expertise on how operators across the Asia-Pacific market can harness their data more effectively
- Tom Weiss, CEO of Genius Digital will moderate the data and analytics stream of the conference on 25th May, entitled ‘Here We Go: Get Your Data Ready’
- Giles Cottle, Customer, Product and Analytics Director at Genius Digital will also host two interactive workshops that explore how operators can turn data into actions
Genius Digital, the expert in audience analytics, today announces that it will be returning to Broadcast Asia (BCA) 2017, from 23rd May – 25th May, where the company will be taking a commanding role at the event’s conference, sharing its unique expertise in the art and science of data in TV across a number of panel sessions and interactive workshops.
At the show, Genius Digital will highlight how data insights can help operators across the broadcast and media industries turn knowledge into action, through a number of sessions focused around how operators can harness their data more effectively to achieve vital KPIs.
“Returning to Broadcast Asia is always a great experience for us, as we work with a number of clients in the Asia-Pacific region, and have a really strong understanding of the challenges operators in this market face” commented Tom Weiss, CEO of Genius Digital.
“This year we are really looking forward to taking even more time, through panel sessions and interactive workshops to talk to customers, partners and the wider industry about what data trends they are seeing on a daily basis – and discussing the ways in which utilising data effectively means operators can provide a more efficient service, increasing upsell, customer retention and providing greater marketing opportunities.”
A number of noteworthy sessions, which Genius Digital will be leading on Thursday, 25th May include:
- “Here We Go: Get Your Data Ready”, 09:00am: Tom Weiss, CEO of Genius Digital will be chairing the Data and Analytics stream on Thursday 25th The conference, which is featured under the ‘New Business Models and Strategies’ speaking track, will begin with an address from Tom on the importance of data and analytics for TV operators and a summary of the key talking points of the day.
- “Data Thought Leaders Fireside Chat”, 09:10am: Tom Weiss will then moderate a fireside chat with four data experts from OSN, Media Prima Digital, Paywizard and Asian Vision Cable, who will share their views and insights on how they employ a holistic approach towards data analytics.
- The fireside chat will explore
- The different approaches on how operators could shape data strategies for different markets
- How to achieve the right mixture of technology and organisation for successful data analytics
- How you could cater content, pricing, business models and user experience accordingly
- “Half-Day Workshop on Data Analytics”, 13.30pm & 15:15pm: Giles Cottle, Customer, Product and Analytics Director will also be hosting an interactive workshop, split into two sessions, allowing participants to get a good initial understanding of some of the issues surrounding big data and TV. Using real anonymised Genius Digital data and tools, via the Genius Digital dashboard, participants will be asked to think about how they would solve hypothetical problems by looking at the data, and using it to come up with strategic questions.
If you are interested in attending any of the sessions or meeting with Genius Digital at the show, please get in touch here.
Latest posts by Staff (see all)
- QYOU India premieres on Tata Sky, announces partnership with Pocket Aces - November 16, 2017
- Have VOD, will travel: TVT Media research shows a quarter of European OTT platforms export on-demand outside country of origin - November 15, 2017
- TVT Media research shows huge diversity of European broadcast languages, with 61 languages across the EU and Turkey - October 31, 2017