Position: Graphic Designer/Social Media Manager
Company: Good Clean Love
Location: Eugene OR US
Good Clean Love, an organic, woman owned B-Corp in the business of intimate personal care is looking for a creative, positive minded, out of the box thinker to help manage our social media and graphic assets. This position demands both expertise with Adobe creative suite and eye for design with the combined abilities to strategize and create compelling imagery and content to boost our brand’s visibility and customer engagement.
The right person is curious and openminded, with the ability to take cues and direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly into images, layouts and designs. The successful candidate would have background in both social and broader marketing campaigns on digital channels. Ability to work independently and with teams, in a fast-paced environment.
Create visual aspects of marketing materials, websites and other media, including infographics
Create and curate relevant articles, photos, videos, memes, jokes, news, information, giveaways, and discounts to use on social and newsletters.
Consult with marketing, copywriting and sales teams to create cohesive designs that reflect the brand, culture and goals
Schedule and post to multiple social media platforms
- Bachelor’s Degree or 3 years experience in Fine Art Design, Marketing, Communications or related discipline
- Extensive experience with Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign, specifically with mockups, web design and multimedia presentation
- 2+ years in professional commercial design, preferably with a marketing or creative agency
- Experience working within WordPress templates
- Adaptive design eye
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- photography skills a plus
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $14.00 to $17.00 /hour
- Social Media Marketing: 2 years
Latest posts by Broadcast Beat Magazine (see all)
- Digital Media Designer - January 20, 2018
- Webmaster & Digital Designer - January 20, 2018
- Digital Imaging Specialist I (Video Production Specialist) - January 20, 2018