Position: Internal Communications Specialist – Graphic Design & Video Production
Company: Disney Parks & Resorts
Location: Celebration FL US
- Design compelling and engaging digital signage and post to Disney Signature Experiences Cast TV channels.
- Manage digital signage content calendar and serve as team representative for company digital signage meetings and forums.
- Design fliers, posters and other visual collateral pieces to support new initiatives and business needs.
- Shoot and edit professional-quality videos
- Lead coordination and communication for site-wide Company initiatives, including United Way and The Walt Disney Legacy Award.
- Assist with the development of visual content to accompany presentations and speeches for both internal and external audiences.
- Provide support for Town Halls and Cast/Crew Events as needed.
- Previous experience in professional video production, including shooting and editing
- Previous experience using digital signage programs
- Basic design skills and ability to use Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong writing, editing and communication skills
- Demonstrated partnering/networking skills
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills and the ability to work independently
- Ability to work on multiple projects under deadline pressure
- Experience with event development and management
- Demonstrated ability handling confidential information
- Ability to write correspondence and conduct research as needed
- Demonstrated ability generating and executing creative ideas
- Availability and willingness to work standard business hours, Monday –Friday, as well as occasional weekend, late night, or early morning hours, as needed
- Availability and willingness for occasional travel
- Previous experience using BrightSign and BrightAuthor software
- Ability to read, write, and speak Spanish fluently
- Bachelor’s degree in design, communications, public relations, journalism or equivalent work experience
#DisneyCommunications This full-time, salaried role is part of the Disney Signature Experiences business, which includes the Disney Cruise Line, Disney Vacation Club, and Adventures By Disney teams.
The Internal Communications Specialist will use design and video software to create visual content for primarily internal audiences, assist with event content creation and coordination, and support programs that engage our Cast in the company’s business objectives. The role will partner with other departments across each business, such as Human Resources, Sales, Operations and Public Relations under the direction of the Manager, Internal Communications.#DisneyCommunications 563061