Internship – Production Office
About the job
We are currently seeking a full-time, paid intern for our full-service, unscripted production office. Duties can vary a great deal depending on what shows are in production– ranging from general office assistance to working with production and development teams on research, casting and field shoots.
Yes — we will ask you to make the typical intern runs daily, like going to the library for research, returning gear and getting milk and cream for the coffee lovers here — but our dynamic, dedicated staff is committed to creating quality television programs, from which you will undoubtedly benefit and receive invaluable experience and insight into how shows operate on all levels of production!
We look to hire from within when staffing up for shows, so it’s a great opportunity to break into the industry for the right candidate.
The position will last 8 weeks and pay hourly, minimum wage. Hours are M-F, 9:30am to 6pm.
We’re looking for a proactive individual with a good attitude and willingness to learn, who we could potentially trust and consider for future freelance positions:
– Excellent communication- both written and over phone
– Work well under pressure and have a can-do attitude
– Be able to multi-task and juggle several jobs at one time
– Be a personable, pleasant individual
– Prior entertainment internships or experience, a plus
– A valid driver’s license and willingness to drive, if needed
– Ability to work full time, M-F, starting Monday, July 24th.
Latest posts by Broadcast Beat Magazine (see all)
- Webmaster & Digital Designer - January 20, 2018
- Digital Imaging Specialist I (Video Production Specialist) - January 20, 2018
- Content Production Manager - January 20, 2018