Position: IT Business Process Engineer
Company: Chivalry Consulting
Location: Temecula CA US
Note: This is an onsite W2 contract position. We are unable to do corp-to-corp, or sponsor H1B Visas at this time.
Assist in leading the efforts in assessing needs and establishing processes and procedures for overall system change control and configuration management.
- SharePoint Designer 2013 or above
- Nintex Forms, Nintex Workflow
- Cognos Report Manager, Cognos Workspace
- MS Power BI
- Toad for Oracle, SQL Server 2008
- Prior experience in facilitating requirements, consensus building and translating to functional specifications and design requirements is a necessity.
- Extensive facilitation experience of senior business personnel, with proven cases of driving these personnel toward the consensus of solutions.
- Business process re-engineering design and implementation skills.
- Experience in leading the transformation of business process requirements into the design and development of system applications.
- Proven systems development life cycle experience from Planning through Analysis, Design, Implementation, Conversion and Support.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- 5 or more years in IT.
- Project management skills.
- Bachelor of Science degree minimum and advanced knowledge and understanding of IT concepts.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $30 /Hour
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $30.00 /hour
- Power BI: 10 years
- Cognos: 10 years
- SQL Server: 10 years
- Nintex: 9 years
- XML: 10 years
- Oracle: 10 years
- SharePoint Designer 2013 or above: 10 years
Latest posts by Broadcast Beat Magazine (see all)
- NASCAR Diversity Internship Program – Multicultural Development - October 19, 2017
- NASCAR Diversity Internship Program – NASCAR Foundation - October 19, 2017
- NASCAR Diversity Internship Program – Broadcasting - October 19, 2017