You are invited to the OTT Day in Los Angeles on Thursday, November 16th from 8:30am – 1:30pm at Luxe Sunset Boulevard Hotel.
This free-to-attend, half-day event features an array of industry thought leaders from 24i Media, Fincons Group, MPP Global and Contentwise, who will share their unique perspectives on key issues facing OTT today. The Summit brings together media and technology executives to share ideas, develop new business opportunities and network with industry friends and peers.
OTT Day in Los Angeles is a high-level, future-focused Summit providing insights into the challenges and complexities of the rapidly changing Internet TV ecosystem. The event offers attendees unique perspectives from industry thought-leaders on the impact of new video devices, technologies, viewing experiences, business models, consumer expectations and more.
Attendees will gain invaluable insights into the challenges (and solutions) of managing complexity in OTT including:
– How to engage viewers for maximum revenue growth
– Creating secure and economic OTT video delivery to any device
– Best practices for building an OTT Subscriber acquisition strategy
– New and evolving OTT technologies and a sneak peak into the future
– and much, more….
If you’re craving more knowledge or simply want to network, OTT Day in Los Angeles is an ideal event for TV industry executives and experts alike. There is limited space available so please Register here or just reply to this email and I will take all the necessary actions.
Latest posts by Brynhild Vinskei (see all)
- 24i Media acquires Mautilus - May 9, 2018
- 24i to Showcase cutting-edge OTT apps at NAB 2018 - April 7, 2018
- Tennis Channel Partners with 24i Media to Power New Apps on Multiple Devices - April 4, 2018