Position: Junior Designer, Creative
Location: San Francisco CA US
Massdrop is a community-driven commerce site. We make products with input from our members and give them a place to connect, learn, and shop with people who share their interests. You are a self-starting, detail oriented, and strategically-focused designer. You have a compelling sense of design, knowledge of grids, and a deep understanding of typography. This is an opportunity to join a creative team on the ground floor and refine the brand for years to come.
Here’s What You’ll Do as Part of the Team:
- Execute on daily production work. This includes photoshop requests, photo alterations/manipulation, packaging design, company guides/presentations, and more.
- Support Brand, Marketing, and Growth teams in the creation of branded assets, campaign materials, web ads, paid placements, and email design.
- Build templates and design guidelines for maximum efficiency
- Collaborate with Head of Creative & Brand to establish our visual identity across all touchpoints
- Other design assignments as required
And here is the experience and skills that you’ll need to be successful:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or equivalent experience in a related field.
- 1-3 years of marketing or brand design experience.
- Strong portfolio with examples of visually compelling designs.
- Highly proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, and Sketch programs.
- Experience with After Effects, Premiere, and/or 3D rendering a plus.
- Ability to manage one’s time and priorities efficiently and effectively.
- Strong communication skills. Handles direction and constructive criticism well.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once and work in a fast-paced environment.
NOTE: A portfolio or a link to your website must be submitted to be considered for this position.