Arvato Systems strengthens US team
• Kurt Krinke joins Arvato Systems as Senior Director of Sales for USA
• Krinke brings a wealth of broadcast industry experience, consolidating and adding to the Arvato Systems media team
• Expanding customer base and achieving business targets are key goals
(Arvato Systems) Gütersloh // New York – Arvato Systems announces that Kurt Krinke has been named Senior Director of Sales for the company’s media team in the USA. With over 25 years’ experience, Kurt Krinke is a proven sales executive and a well-known figure in the Media & Entertainment industry.
Krinke comes to Arvato Systems from Avid Technology where he spent the last 14 years, most recently as Director of Sales for the Eastern U.S. and Canada. At Avid, Krinke was responsible for formulating sales and business development strategies to drive growth through direct sales and multi-tier channels.
Reporting directly to Holger Noske, Vice President of Arvato Broadcast Solutions, Kurt now takes responsibility for the New York-based Arvato Systems sales team. “Kurt is a world-class sales leader with a proven track record of driving growth in highly competitive, fast-paced technology markets,” said Noske. “He’ll be instrumental in accelerating our business objectives in the USA.”
“With the dramatic growth of media production and the need to manage complex media assets and workflows, Arvato Systems is perfectly positioned to provide the best solutions to the industry with our Video Production Management Suite of products,” said Krinke. “I look forward to leading an agile Arvato Systems US Sales team in an exciting market.”
Kurt held a Bachelor’s degree from the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater in Radio, TV, Film and a Master’s degree in Broadcast Management from the University of Louisiana-Lafayette.
Global IT specialist Arvato Systems supports major companies through digital transformation. More than 2,600 staff in over 25 locations epitomize in-depth technology expertise, industry knowledge and focus on customer requirements. Working as a team, we develop innovative IT solutions, transition our clients into the Cloud, integrate digital processes and take on IT systems operation and support. As a part of the Bertelsmann-owned Arvato network, we have the unique capability to work across the entire value chain. Our business relationships are personal; we work with our clients as partners, so that together we can achieve long-term success. IT.arvato.com
Latest posts by Arvato Systems (see all)
- Arvato Systems Names Russell Grute Sales and Busines Development Manager for UK, Ireland and Nordics - April 13, 2018
- Arvato Systems and Vidispine present joint product innovations at NAB in Las Vegas - April 5, 2018
- Arvato Systems launches self-service SaaS edition of award winning Production Asset Management, EditMate for Adobe Premiere Pro CC - April 3, 2018