Position: Manager, Video Content Production
Company: Studio Entertainment
Location: Burbank CA US
- assist in soliciting treatments for music videos, lyric videos & other content
- prepare and distribute creative briefs, info & materials (artist photos, bios, references)
- manage video award process (bids, budgets, delivery schedules, contracts, insurance)
- monitor & update project budget & overages
- manage talent releases and SAG/AFTRA issues & work rule compliance for minors
- manage shoot-day logistics including artist transportation, BTS / liners and visitors to set
- manage post production schedule & processes (rough cuts, picture-lock, delivery)
- manage delivery & QC process
- research new talent (directors & production companies)
- attend and supervise music video shoots
At least 3 years of relevant experience as a video commissioner or in video production
Experience in the music industry
Strong communication, problem-solving and people skills
Prior/current music video/commercial production experience
Current on digital creative trends
This position is with Hollywood Records, Inc., an equal opportunity employer
It’s the magic of immersing yourself in a motion picture masterpiece, or a new track from your favorite band, or the spectacle of a live Broadway show. It’s hard to define and even harder to create, but that’s what we do at The Walt Disney Studios. Ours is a culture of innovation, collaboration and creativity. We raise the bar, then step over it, blazing trails through the production and distribution of world-class entertainment around the globe. If you want to help tell compelling, enduring stories through movies, music or stage plays, then we want to hear from you.
Disney Music Group is home to Hollywood Records, Walt Disney Records, Disney Music Publishing and Disney Concerts. The labels’ genre-spanning rosters include Demi Lovato, Ocean Park Standoff, Sofia Carson, ZZ Ward, R5, Zella Day, Breaking Benjamin, Bea Miller, Sabrina Carpenter, Joywave, Olivia Holt, Jordan Fisher, Tini Stoessel, Forever In Your Mind, Jorge Blanco, and more. DMG also releases family music and film and television soundtracks such as the Oscar- and Grammy-winning Frozen soundtrack, the Grammy-nominated Guardians of the Galaxy, chart-topping soundtracks including Moana and Beauty and the Beast, plus Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales, Cars 3, Coco,Star Wars: The Last Jedi, and Disney Channel’s Descendants 2. DMG recently acquired the entire Star Wars catalog featuring the music of Oscar- and Grammy-winning composer John Williams.
Under the direction of the Director, Video Production & Creative, the primary responsibility of the Manager, Video Production is to manage the production of video content for DMG artists and brands for use across all DMG marketing platforms. Responsibilities include managing pre-production, logistics, contracts, vendor management, budget, post-production, approvals, delivery and distribution. This position will work closely with DMG Marketing & Digital, artists, artists’ management, directors, production companies among other internal and external partners.
This position is with Hollywood Records, Inc., an equal opportunity employer 482450