Position: Motion Graphics & Video Intern
Company: Morley Companies, Inc.
Location: Saginaw MI US
Motion Graphics & Video Intern
Visual storytelling is definitely an art. If this is something about which you’re passionate, we have a position for you.
As a motion intern at Morley, you’ll have the chance to work on projects for some of the biggest brands in the world, as well as internal communications projects that not only provide proof of concept but have a real impact on what our associates experience inside the company.
This is a great opportunity for someone who plans to pursue a career in motion/visual design in a marketing or corporate communications team.
- Passion for visual storytelling
- Production assistant for Motion Graphics/Video Designer
- Ability to source images, video footage, graphics from public and paid sources
- Render video footage as part of the production process
- Video editing
- Participate in creative meetings for new concepts to meet internal and client objectives
Required Job Skills
- Experience with the full video production process, from pre-production to post
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite, including Premiere Pro, Audition, Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects, Media Encoder
- Ability to brainstorm and storyboard creative video concepts
- Ability to take direction
- Effective editing skills
- Ability to continue a project/template already in production
- Strong project management and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Experience in a 3D software package, Maya preferred
- Experience with After Effects plugins, Element 3D, Red Giant, Animation Composer
Portfolio: Required, please include website link in the comments section
Morley has been serving customers for over 150 years, thriving in fast-paced work environments and continually expanding business operations. We employ over 2,500 associates worldwide and have multiple locations across the United States. We are a leader in Meetings & Incentives, Business Process Outsourcing, and Exhibits & Displays. Our award-winning teams serve Fortune 500 brands in industries such as automotive, chemical, finance, insurance, health care, technology and communications.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.