Position: Music Studio Digital Marketing Intern
Company: NRG Recording Studios
Location: North Hollywood CA US
SEEKING STUDIO INTERN FOR DIGITAL MARKETING AND STREET TEAM
Competitive Music Recording Studio is offering unique internships for the right candidates.
Enjoy exposure to an exciting array of talented music professionals, gain valuable experience and build your resume. This is a one-of-a-kind, hands-on opportunity. (This is an unpaid internship.)
The right candidate is flexible, punctual, highly observant, and understands how to behave in the recording environment. Must have a hunger to learn, a reliable vehicle, legible handwriting, be warm and personable, understand studio etiquette and enjoy serving others. Must have excellent concentration and communication skills.
Duties included but not limited to:
– Proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
– Experience with WordPress
– Knowledge of Pro Tools / Recording
– Ability to blog
– Assist manager with production tasks and sessions
– Documentation and organization of files
– Running for studio errands
– Prepare, clean, and organize the studio office
– Compiling reports on a weekly basis
– Getting information to distributors and manager to meet deadlines
– Printing Documents
– Packaging and Shipping
– General computer knowledge, file management
– Attend meetings and events with street team
This is a great opportunity for someone pursuing marketing. Please do not apply if you get “Star Struck”.
To be considered, the candidate must possess either an undergraduate degree, technical certificate or previous experience.
Submit resume and a cover letter.
Please no phone calls or walk-in’s. These applicants will not be considered.
Job Type: Internship
Salary: $0.00 /year
- North Hollywood, CA
- High school or equivalent
- Marketing: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- Driver’s License