Position: NY FASHION PR / COMMUNICATION / STUDIO ASSISTANT INTERN
Company: SIENNA LI LLC
Location: New York NY US
SIENNA LI ( WWW.SIENNALI.COM ) is a high-end fashion brand based in New York garment district, designing and making luxury day to evening women’s wear. SIENNA LI is looking for new PR, communication and studio assistant interns available to start immediately . We are seeking for self-motivated and hard working candidates who have passion to learn about fashion industry and social media with an emerging high-end fashion designer’s brand.
Fashion students are welcome. School credits are available upon request.
This is an unpaid internship.
- Working 2 or 3 days a week
- Research, develop and maintain media databases and contact lists
- Assist in drafting press releases and pitch letters
- Assist with sample tracking and organize showroom closet
- Mail and deliver samples and press materials
- Maintain press clippings
- Communicate with editors, bloggers and stylists
- Maintain office working space and organizing supplies
- Current juniors or seniors and recent graduates
- Strong reading, writing, researching and communication skills
- Knowledge of fashion media and basic public relations work
- Knowledge of social media: instagram, facebook, pinterest etc.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite
- Basic graphic design skills working with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign are preferred but not required
- Previous experience in PR is a plus
Job Type: Internship
Salary: $0.00 /year