The OWC ThunderBlade V4 is the fastest external drive available.
OWC®, a leading zero emissions Mac and PC technology company, is pleased to announce the release of the ThunderBlade V4, the fastest external drive the company has ever offered. Ultra resilient and completely silent, the ThunderBlade V4 is, in fact, the fastest external drive on the market today. Debuting at CES in Las Vegas, the ThunderBlade V4 is the ultimate working drive for media professionals.
The ThunderBlade V4 is designed to be rugged and dependable as well as blazing fast, and is equally at home on the road, on set, or in the edit suite. Capable of speeds up to 2800MB/s Read and 2450MB/s Write, it is the fastest external drive ever built, the perfect solution for digital ingest and other high-tech applications. The ThunderBlade V4 provides reliable RAID storage and functionality at speeds that far outperform other 2-blade and 4-blade RAID drive.
Fan-less operation and a dimmable LED ensure workflow will not be interrupted by background noise or light. Compact and tough enough to withstand rough treatment between locations, the ThunderBlade V4 comes with its own hard-shell carrying case for even greater protection.
- Dual Thunderbolt™ 3 ports for daisy-chaining
- The fastest desktop SSD ever made, with speeds up to 2800MB/s*Read
- Up to 8.0TB capacity
- 0.5m Thunderbolt 3 cable included
- Works with any Thunderbolt 3 equipped Mac or PC**
- 3 year limited warranty
Availability and Pricing:
The OWC ThunderBlade V4 will be available in capacities from 1TB up to 8TB, with MSRP from $1,199.99 to $4,999.99.
Latest posts by Andy Marken (see all)
- Streaming Services Have a New Sales Feature … Personalization - June 13, 2018
- The Best Teams Communicate, Are Focused, Are Diverse - June 6, 2018
- A Burning Desire, Chance Meeting, Guri’s Story Slowly Emerges - May 30, 2018