Position: Paid Production Assistant/Marketing Internship
Company: On The House Media
Location: Brentwood CA US
This individual will have the opportunity to be involved with many aspects of our nationally syndicated media business consisting of radio, podcasting, online, digital, print, video and social media. Duties include: assist with trade show and event planning; assist in the production of our weekly radio program and podcast; answer and screen listener calls to radio program; assist with video broadcast of radio program; assist with the production of home improvement video series; make online and social media posts; assist with contest and sweepstakes execution and follow-up; Internet research; and audio clip editing and distribution.
Requires, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, outside clients and vendors.
- Strong computer and Internet research skills
- Experience in one or more of the following fields: communications, broadcast (radio and/or TV), journalism, digital communications, video production.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent command of the English language
- Excellent oral and written presentation/communication skills
- Able to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- College student or degree is preferable, but not a requirement.
Job Type: Internship