Position: Photo Studio Intern
Company: Salt Studios
Location: Brooklyn NY US
Internship opportunity at a busy photography studio is now available for the Spring in Brooklyn, NY.
Please send a cover letter in email & resume, along with a list of availability (2 full days minimum) and available start date.
No prior experience in the photography industry is necessary, but welcome.
Must be based in NYC
Offer stipend lunches, and school credit.
This is a unique opportunity for a bright, hardworking individual seeking hands-on experience in a busy photography studio.
*This is not a styling or design internship.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Learn the set ups and breakdowns of lighting equipment.
- Learn the ins and outs of day to day studio operations including client relations, studio and equipment maintenance, building orders, etc.
- Communicate with the operations manager and production teams
- Assist with general administrative tasks such as social media.
Qualifications and Skills
- Currently studying or recently graduated from a degree program in Photography or related field
- Proficiency using Word, Excel, Photoshop.
- Ability to take initiative and must have the confidence to learn in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be reliable with excellent organizational skills and very strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
- Photography: 2 years
- High school or equivalent