Position: Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner
Location: Atlanta GA US
At Flexogenix , we strive to help our patients achieve an active and pain-free lifestyle by offering innovative non-surgical solutions for musculoskeletal conditions. By providing exclusive personalized care, we make a difference in the lives of our patients. We are looking for a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner for our Atlanta, GA location.
As a team member of Flexogenix, we promote a positive and happy environment for the patients and employees by encouraging a healthy work-life balance. At Flexogenix, you will finally find an employer that appreciates you and a work environment where patients love to be around the team.
Typical Responsibilities include but are not limited to: * Perform injection procedures * Provide explanation and education to patients about the procedure and appropriate after care * Counsel patients about plan of treatment, side effects of medications, and recommended use of treadmill, brace, and/or orthotics when necessary * Ensure proper documentation in EMR and procedural details are completed by the medical assistant.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Board Certification and/or licensure as required by State/Federal laws.
- Years of experience: 1+ years preferred
- CPR / ACLS certification required
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Performing injection procedures
- Providing explanation & education to patients about the procedure & appropriate after care
- Counseling patients about plan of treatment, side effects of medications, and recommended use of treadmill, brace, and/or orthotics when necessary
- Ensuring proper documentation in EMR and procedural details are completed by the medical assistant
- Ability to perform calmly under pressure
- Pay close attention to detail
- Maintain a safe and effective patient care environment;
- Effectively communicate with patients and coworkers
- Calmly and efficiently handle emergency situations
- Comprehensive knowledge in the healthcare field and infection control practices;
- Excellent skills in patient interactions and customer service;
- Experience of electronic medical records preferred;
- Ability to operate a computer and use Microsoft Office applications, especially Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel;
- Ability to maintain patient confidentiality per HIPAA guidelines;
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be occasionally exposed to bio hazardous waste and blood-borne pathogens.
- Safe practice, proper use and disposal of PPE, and the proper disposal of hazardous material is required.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be exposed to low levels of radiation. Safe practices, required lead shielding, and dosimetry badges are used by employees.
Job Type: Full-time
- practical: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner