Position: Post Production Coordinator, Cake Mix Studios – Temporary Job
Location: Pawtucket RI US
Location: RI – Pawtucket
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Category: Hasbro Studios
We have an immediate need for a highly-motivated, results oriented Post Production Coordinator. Working closely with the Director of Operations and the Senior Manager of Post Production, you will play a critical role in this highly dynamic environment supporting all aspects of the Cake Mix Post work. You will also will be a key member of the Cake Mix Operations team charged with maintaining best practices and process improvement across the organization. Partnering with the Producers and Operations Supervisor, you will help prioritize requests, allocate team resources, communicate project status, and always maintain clear, consistent communication with internal and external partners. You will ensure that obstacles to Post workflow are identified in a timely manner and act as a liaison between the Post and Producing teams to ensure resolution. Finally, you will collaborate with the Digital Asset Archivist to ensure all finished assets are delivered to the appropriate parties and to provide exceptional customer service for any incoming request or query.
This is a temporary position lasting up to 12 months.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities: :
Under the general direction of the Director, Post Production and Operations, you support all aspects of the Post Production team by:
- Maintaining clarity of information and good channels of communication with both internal and external partners including the Cake Mix Producing and Operations teams, Creative Agencies, Global Brand Teams, Global Brand Execution, regional marketing and production partners, etc.
- Evaluating assignments and priorities for a team of 20+ Editors, Digital Artists, Sound Engineers and Assistant Editors
- Collaborating with the Producers and Operations team to capture project scope, status and schedule as well as to generate project status and inventory reports
- Coordinating the receipt of production elements; identifying and requesting any additional assets required to deliver on schedule
- Coordinating with the Digital Asset Archivist to ensure timely delivery of all final elements, ongoing asset request fulfillment and Global Marketing event support.
- Performing general administrative support including scheduling team meetings, coordinating with IT and facilities to ensure equipment and workspaces are functioning properly, submitting hardware requests, etc.
Education and Experience Requirements: :
- Minimum of 2 years of progressive experience in Post Production, Production or related project management role
- BA in related creative field
Functional experience and/or knowledge will include:
- Expertise coordinating a team of individuals managing multiple projects at once
- Familiarity with Post Production processes, workflow, and technologies
- High comfort level with scheduling tools and/or project management systems to track status and tasks
- Strong project management abilities; capable of prioritizing and handling multiple projects simultaneously, under tight time constraints.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to motivate a team.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Advanced problem solving skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- Familiarity with audio and video formats.
Hasbro (NASDAQ: HAS) is a global play and entertainment company committed to Creating the World’s Best Play Experiences. From toys and games to television, movies, digital gaming and consumer products, Hasbro offers a variety of ways for audiences to experience its iconic brands, including NERF, MY LITTLE PONY, TRANSFORMERS, PLAY-DOH, MONOPOLY, LITTLEST PET SHOP and MAGIC: THE GATHERING, as well as premier partner brands. Through Hasbro Studios and its film labels, Allspark Pictures and Allspark Animation, the Company is building its brands globally through great storytelling and content on all screens. Hasbro is committed to making the world a better place for children and their families through corporate social responsibility and philanthropy. Hasbro ranked No. 1 on the 2017 100 Best Corporate Citizens list by CR Magazine, and has been named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by Ethisphere Institute for the past six years. Learn more at www.hasbro.com, and follow us on Twitter (@Hasbro & @HasbroNews) and Instagram (@Hasbro).
For more information about careers at Hasbro become a fan on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and join our careers group on LinkedIn.
Business Unit: Hasbro Studios