Position: Product Designer
Company: Lucky Day Entertainment, Inc.
Location: Los Angeles CA US
Who we’re looking for?
As a product designer, you will be responsible for working on prototyping our various core user experiences. You will also work on creating new entertainment content in order to keep our content relevant and fresh. You will be responsible for increasing producing high-quality designs and will be working day in and day out with the Lead Designer and CEO.
Why Work at Lucky Day?
The mobile sweepstakes industry is still very much in its infancy with only a few organizations vying to establish themselves as the industry leader. However, Lucky Day has a unique and unparalleled advantage as well as no shortage of available capital. Working at Lucky Day represents a rare chance to get in near the ground floor, and play a significant role in defining the future of mobile sweepstakes-style games.
- 2+ years of design experience (preferably within consumer mobile apps) & art background with experience in digital illustration * Experience with Sketch, Photoshop, Invision, Flash, and other design tools * Ability to create quality content for in-app, social media, and marketing campaigns * 2D Animation and Content Design Skills * Clear understanding of mobile design for Android and iOS devices * Bachelor’s degree in a design field * Bonus: experience with game design
Why we’ll hire you:
- You’re qualified for the position and your values align with Lucky Day’s Core Values * Great attitude & team-oriented * You’re eager to learn and improve your craft as a product designer
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $36,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
- Los Angeles, CA
- Product Design: 1 year
Latest posts by Broadcast Beat Magazine (see all)
- Clerk Typist 2 Department for Disability Access & Advising - April 25, 2018
- Videography Intern - April 25, 2018
- Digital Print Production / Designer - April 25, 2018