Position: Product Designer
Location: San Francisco CA US
Verlocal is looking to hire a highly driven and talented full-time Product Designer to join our Product team.
The ideal candidate is someone who is great at creating outstanding designs, and brings passion, energy, curiosity and talent to our team each day.
If you’re someone who thrives in a fast-paced and exciting working environment, wants to gain valuable experience in building a company from the ground up, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
What you’ll be doing:
- Design UI/UX of products systematically, interactively, and visually
- Participate in the QA process of products
- Design clear appealing graphic communications, includes email materials, promotional items, and social media graphics, and other marketing materials as needed.
- Collaborate with product marketing teams in order to participate in the creative process
- Maintain the quality of Verlocal’s listing images
What we’re looking for:
- 0-2 years general work experience preferably in Design or a recent graduate with a Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign)
- Some experiences/knowledge in HTML/CSS, Email Design, and Photography preferred but not required
- Desire to work in a fast-paced dynamic start up environment and unafraid to ask for advice or help
Job Types: Full-time, Internship
Salary: $50,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
- San Francisco, CA
Latest posts by Broadcast Beat Magazine (see all)
- Clerk Typist 2 Department for Disability Access & Advising - April 25, 2018
- Videography Intern - April 25, 2018
- Digital Print Production / Designer - April 25, 2018