The debut of Magewell’s Ultra Stream HDMI standalone streaming encoder received high marks at this years 2018 #NABShow. The unit is equipped with one click operations and/or through a smartphone app making this an ideal application for non-professionals who may minimal technical knowledge. Users of the Ultra Stream HDMI can stream to Twitch, YouTube, and Facebook Live or to any RTMP server.
When using the smartphone app, users can have real-time monitoring of the stream and the unit can record as MP4 file to a direct- connected USB drive, embedded storage or the linked smartphone. Another key point is that the Ultra Stream HDMI encodes video up to 1080p60 from the HDMI input and supports 4K sources by down converting them automatically to high definition. This standalone unit is perfect for house of worship, educators, gamers, and industry professional alike.
- Stand-alone device; no computer needed
- Control via on-device buttons of intuitive Android/iPhone smartphone app
- LED indicators display status
- Encode and stream at up to 1080p60
- Stream to YouTube, Twitch or Facebook Live with one click
- Stream to a custom RTMP server
- Preview, record & stream simultaneously
- Record to MP4 files at up to 1080p60
- H.264 video encoding with AAC audio
- Save to mobile phone or to a connected USB flash
- Supports inputs up to 4096x2160p60 (4:2:0)
- Loop-through at 4K for displays
- Connect a microphone via analog audio input
- Monitor HDMI and microphone
The Ultra Stream HDMI can be connected to the Internet via Ethernet or WiFi and as well as firmware can be updated to provide more functions or enhance device
“The Ultra Stream HDMI is designed to make high-quality live streaming remarkably easy for every type of user regardless of their level of technical experience, all while delivering exceptional value,” said Nick Ma, CEO and CTO at Magewell. “We are thrilled that the benefits of this powerful yet intuitive new solution have been recognized with these awards.”
Founded in 2011, Magewell (www.magewell.com) designs and develops hardware and software for video and audio capture, management, processing and playout. With guiding principles of continuous innovation and providing outstanding customer service, Magewell has earned a strong reputation for the exceptional quality, performance and reliability of its solutions. Distributed globally, Magewell products are used in professional video applications including live event streaming, broadcast, medical imaging, lecture capture, surveillance, video conferencing, gaming and more.
Matt and his family currently reside in the Washington, D.C metro area.
Latest posts by Matt Harchick (see all)
- Metaliquid Is Making AI Video Analysis Reality - July 10, 2018
- The 54th SBE National Meeting Oct 2-3 in Danvers, MA - July 9, 2018
- Product Spotlight: Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K - July 6, 2018