Position: Production Designer – HLN – Design
Location: Atlanta GA US
What part will you play?
Concept, design, produce and supervise production of still and animated graphics and other design elements as assigned by production manager. Ensure CNN design standards / CNN Network brand are followed appropriately by using good judgment and leveraging Design Directors for council as needed.
What will you be doing?
Work effectively as a member of the production team. Meet regularly with Design Directors, Assistant Art Directors and Producers to coordinate production of design elements as needed. Effectively manage time and resources to deliver projects and collateral elements on time. Composite and/or direct compositing sessions as required, under intense pressure, direction and time constraints. Motivate, train and manage other team members as directed and actively contribute to overall positive and creative atmosphere of the department. Ensure working knowledge of current and new technologies to maintain state-of-the-art look and presentation. Provide input on new equipment purchases. Perform other duties and special projects as required.
What do we require from you?
- Degree from accredited art school with emphasis in graphic design or related field (illustration, photography, industrial design, visual communications) or equivalent work experience with demonstrated knowledge of graphic design.
- 1+ years experience in television or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent computer, communications, organizational and interpersonal skills required.
- Demonstrated proficiency in design. Demonstrated self-starter with proven organization skills and the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects at one time.
- Ability to work unsupervised, lead and/or assist other team members in production under stringent time pressures or breaking news situations.
- Ability to motivate, train and manage others.
- Ability to work varied hours as required for project completion.
But wait, there’s more!
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- 2017 Best Company for Working Mothers
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands like HBO, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, TNT, and TBS
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.