Position: Project Manager, Creative
Location: Kent WA US
The Project Manager acts as the key liaison and communicator between multiple stakeholders both internal and external to REI. This position is responsible for empowering teams to do brilliant work, developing and managing all communications, timelines and deliverables for multiple projects simultaneously from initial planning stages through concepting, project execution, and final delivery.
The ideal candidate for this position has a strong business acumen and a proven ability to lead and influence others from peers to senior leaders. This candidate approaches project obstacles with an entrepreneurial mind and an unwavering can-do attitude that rallies teams to move work forward. This position contributes to ongoing business process improvement efforts to drive role clarity, efficiency and effectiveness.
Bring your passion and expertise
- Bachelor’s degree in addition to 3+ years demonstrated experience as a Project/Client Manager working within a Mktg/Creative department or agency.
- 3+ years’ demonstrated experience concurrently managing multiple small to large cross-divisional, multi-channel print and digital projects in a fast-paced Mktg department or agency
- 3+ years working with creative teams including design, copy, production, and photo/video.
- 3+ years’ demonstrated experience leading process improvements efforts and implementing innovative solutions to solve business problems
- Extremely organized and highly accountable
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills and proven ability to straddle big picture strategy and downstream tactics
- Ability to build and foster strong relationships within and outside of the organization from individual contributors to senior leadership
- Consolidates information from various sources including feedback from others to resolve project issues and reach sound business decisions
- Experience working within a work management tool for schedule building, housing project requirements, communications, and time tracking
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office business applications
- Working knowledge of Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of Project Management principles and methodology
- Skilled and fluent across print, digital, and web environments
- Demonstrates excellence in both written and verbal communications
Why you’ll love it here
You get to blend a passion for the outdoors with your work. You like to talk gear. You like to work fast and move to a sprint when a reactive or late-breaking opportunity arises. You’ll sit within the broader Creative marketing team and collaborative daily with smart and energized teammates to create standout campaigns. Everyone is passionate about the work we do and the customers and Members we serve.