Seeking Full Time Casting Directors and Casting Assistants
About the job
• Supporting team in all aspects of the casting process; this includes but is not limited to: checking actor availability, running reports, doing research based on projects assigned, obtaining talent info for submission to production, setting up interviews and/or fittings, sending out booking and other details to talent, and other duties as assigned.
• Ability to deal with early morning calls depending on project call times
• Acquiring knowledge of the entire casting process including using the casting database and google docs.
• College Degree required
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Ability to work in a high stress and noisy office environment
• Ability to work over time when needed
• Self-starter, attention to detail, ability to multi task
• Strong client service skills
• Must have your own lap top and cell phone.
All applicants are to email a current resume to Tony.