Position: Senior Producer, Vox Creative
Company: Vox Media
Location: New York NY US
Vox Creative is Vox Media’s in-house creative agency dedicated to helping brand partners develop campaigns, stories, and experiences that are as beautiful, powerful and unique as the content on any of our sites. Our success is measured by the happiness of our clients, and by how effective we are at helping Vox Media grow.
Our team is comprised of a group of designers, directors, storytellers and creative coders on a mission to help brands. To do this, we utilize all of the same capabilities, technologies and tools for our clients that we use for our own verticals, to create custom content campaigns that are multi-disciplinary and developed specifically to meet the immediate needs of our advertisers.
We are seeking a Senior Producer to execute our Vox Creative projects at a high level. The ideal candidate has a strong command of various types of production, specifically in video, photo, and design. This individual must have a strong storytelling sensibility, and an interest in telling stories in a digital environment. This role reports to the Head of Production.
- Participate in the pitch process to ensure that production and execution is feasible, and poised for success
- Build and manage budgets for all projects
- Source talent, locations, writers, photographers, and freelance teams as needed for all programs
- Effectively manage production timelines to ensure projects are executed on time
- Attend shoots and production days as needed
- Client-facing experience is ideal, as the role involves interacting with clients
- Be in constant communication with the design, video, and content teams to ensure that each group is operating at capacity and yielding the best possible product
- Leverage data learnings to iterate during production and build overall best practices
- Participate in regular creative and performance reviews
- 4+ years experience in production, specifically for digital media. Strong video background is a MUST
- Proven track record of making content that is shareable and well suited for social consumption
- Set, manage, and maintain production budgets with pinpoint accuracy and ease
- Strong communication skills in-person and remotely
- Strong sense of humor and positive attitude
- Can juggle concurrent projects in a high-paced environment
- Interest in working with with a variety of collaborators (filmmakers, photographers, writers, designers, illustrators, etc.) to tell a cohesive story for a project
Please be sure to include samples of work you’re most proud of!
About working at Vox Media: This is a permanent, full-time position with excellent benefits—including flexible hours and generous parental leave. Vox Media strives to provide comprehensive healthcare options for our employees and to ensure that our healthcare and other benefits are LGBTQ-inclusive. You’ll be joining a group of focused, hard-working, creative people who are passionate about doing work that’s challenging and fun—and who strive to maintain a healthy work/life balance.
Vox Media is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and everyone is encouraged to apply. Vox Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.