Position: Studio Manager
Company: Brooklyn Navy Yard Dev. Corp.
Location: Brooklyn NY US
As studio manager, you will have the opportunity to work on a diverse range of projects – from art fabrication, restoration, design objects, custom signage, and architectural finishes. The studio pursues highest quality craftsmanship, and offers the opportunity for meaningful contribution to and pride in work. You will be working closely with our small team as well as serving as the primary contact for clients and vendors.
- Development and Design
- Communication with clients and vendors
- Responding to all new inquiries
- Managing flow of work from inquiry to delivery
- Managing production list
- Project scheduling
- Maintaining studio supply list
Ideal Candidate for this position has:
- Design background.
- In depth knowledge of Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Experience reading architectural drawings.
- Working knowledge of 3D CAD software
- Experience with record keeping, organizing paperwork, overseeing schedules.
- Clear communication with the team, clients, and vendors.
- Strong organization, communication, problem-solving, and time-management skills.
- Experience working with Google Drive Suite (Sheets, Docs, and Slides).
- Working Knowledge of an array of fabrication practices and techniques.
This is a full time position located in the Brooklyn Navy Yard. References required. Pay in accordance with qualifications. Benefits.
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Service: 5 years
Latest posts by Broadcast Beat Magazine (see all)
- Audio Engineer - December 18, 2017
- Associate Product Developer - December 18, 2017
- The North Face: Digital Creative Services Project Manager - December 18, 2017