Position: Studio Operations & Human Resource Manager
Company: Inspiral Motion
Location: Cleveland OH US
Inspiral Motion seeks Part to Full-Time Studio Manager*
Inspiral Motion is a small boutique-style energy center offering classes and private instruction in Pilates and GYROTONIC® exercises. We seek a friendly, dedicated studio and human resources manager wishing to be an integral part of a dynamic, health-minded staff.
*Position to start part-time and move to full-time Summer 2018.
Full-time; 5 days a week, 35-40 hours per week, Saturday mornings required. Flexible scheduling. Benefits not included. Free, unlimited classes.
Inspiral Motion seeks a studio/business manager to support Inspiral Motion staff and clientele. From maintaining a clean and tidy atmosphere to initiating studio wide promotions and programs, the studio manager will handle all of the daily tasks associated with running the studio.
We are looking for a self-motivated, out-going, and computer savvy manager with an ability to work with a wide array of personalities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Open and close the studio.
- Provide administrative expertise for Inspiral Motion such as answering telephones, assisting visitors and clients, answering emails, and resolving and/or referring a range of administrative problems and inquiries.
- Manage the day to day scheduling of the studio.
- Handle retail, appointment, and class/private package sales – cash, check and credit card.
- Manage class and private appointment attendance and enrollment.
- Manage the workshop and teacher training schedules and coordinate with the instructors.
- Manage and order necessary studio/office supplies.
- Maintain files, computer records, and/or other documents.
- Sort, review, and distribute incoming and outgoing mail; compose, prepare, or ensure timely responses to a variety of routine written inquiries.
- Support the business owner with any special projects/errands needed.
- Assist marketing coordinator with promotions and marketing campaigns.
- Participate in strategic business planning, organize and lead staff meetings.
- Staff management – enforce employee policies, manage payroll, determine instructor schedules, authorize vacation time, and reconcile grievances.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Life experience, High School diploma or GED required; College Graduate Preferred. Mac OS computer skills.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
– Proficient in Microsoft Office.
– Experience with Photoshop, InDesign, MailChimp, Canva preferred but not required.
– Office, file, and data organizational skills
– Strong customer service skills
– Ability to take initiative and work without direction.
– Attentive to details.
– Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
– Ability to analyze and problem solve.
– Ability to make administrative/procedural decisions and judgment calls.
– Leadership experience with a team of 5 or more.
Job Type: Full-time
Latest posts by Broadcast Beat Magazine (see all)
- Clerk Typist 2 Department for Disability Access & Advising - April 25, 2018
- Videography Intern - April 25, 2018
- Digital Print Production / Designer - April 25, 2018