Studio V1 / TriCaster Technical Director
About the job
Vox Studios is Vox Media’s in-house Studio dedicated to helping our verticals and brand partners develop, produce and edit editorial video content. Our team is comprised of a group of designers, technicians, filmmakers, and storytellers.
* Own Video aspects of production in studio and control room including: Live Streaming, Camera Shading, Switching, Teleprompting, Lighting, etc.
• Crew leader who works with technical and staff to satisfy production needs for live, taped and automated programming, under supervision of Production Management.
• Build and organize switcher effects, snapshots, transitions and specialty wipes.
• Help provide solutions for studio, and control room production needs.
• Test and prepare technical operations systems and equipment for use.
• Work closely with Operations and Engineering to ensure all equipment is meeting expectations.
• Five (5) years of related experience in live, multi-camera studio production preferred
• General understanding of all aspects and duties of a Level 1 technician, including: Stage Managing, Robotic Camera, Teleprompter, LED Lighting, Audio, Playback
• Proficient in live studio and remote program operations
* Thorough knowledge of Tricaster 8000 Advanced
Latest posts by Broadcast Beat Magazine (see all)
- Conferencing & Streaming Engineer - May 28, 2017
- Eng Ops Engineer, Video Acquisition & Compression Technology - May 28, 2017
- Unshackling Mocap: Go Wireless In Any Environment - May 27, 2017