The LiveU LU600 HEVC is so much more than a portable web streaming device. This unit delivers incredible high quality video, transmission resiliency, and best of all data savings. The LiveU solution is extremely effective in challenging cellular environments and is the perfect choice for mobile journalists. The ultra-responsive 5.0 inch touchscreen as the display allows for easy functionality and control to the interface. The high quality wireless live video transmission is using half the bitrate of H.264 encoders and delivers a ened-to-end HEVC solutions with complete IP distribution and integration that makes this a leading technology. Awarded Best of Show Awards at IBC2017
Key features and benefits for the 4K HEVC Pro Card include:
- Superior 1080/4K video quality based on broadcast-grade hardware encoding – supporting VR and 360 degree applications;
- Very low power consumption, delivering 4 hours of battery time for unit operation;
- Dynamic bitrate and resolution changes on the fly, enabling real-time encoding based on available bandwidth, providing the best streaming solution in low bandwidth situations;
- HEVC and H.264 file encoding capability for production workflows;
- ‘Live & Store’, allowing broadcasters to go live under any network conditions while simultaneously saving a high-quality copy of the live video for future purposes.
Added Advantages for the LU600 include:
- Highest video quality and bitrate: up to 20Mbps
- Fastest file transfer for FTP/S&F modes: up to 80Mbps*
- Lowest end-to-end delay: 0.5 second*
- 5” LCD with ultra-responsive capacitive touchscreen
- New user interface
- 30sec. boot-up time
- 16GB internal storage
- Micro SDXC support for 256GB cards
- Improved Wi-Fi performance
- High speed bonded internet capabilities – up to 100Mbps
Samuel Wasserman, LiveU’s CEO, said, “LiveU’s HEVC Pro Card is a major breakthrough, combining the industry’s leading portable bonding unit with the most robust 4K HEVC encoder to drive bandwidth, cost and performance efficiency. This will appeal to both innovative global broadcasters looking to deliver HD and 4K/UHD live video and regional broadcasters streaming from bandwidth-challenging areas. We see massive potential for live sports and other premium applications, as well as breaking and developing news coverage.”
LiveU owns the patent for cellular bonding used today for remote news gathering in the US, Europe, China and other countries. All LiveU products are based on this sixth-generation patented technology.
Make sure to checkout this awesome technology. For more information on this powerful product by LiveU.
Go here: get.liveu.tv/lu600/
LiveU is driving the live video revolution, providing live video streaming for TV, mobile, online and social media. Let your audience become part of your story with high-quality and flawless live video, transmitted from anywhere in the world, through the use of our patented bonding and video transport technology. LiveU creates a consistent bandwidth and a reliable connection so you can acquire, manage and distribute high-quality remote live broadcasts.
Our broad portfolio of products sets the industry standard for live video production. Now, this same technology is available for use with any camera through a web-based portal enabling high-quality live streams directly to Facebook Live and other popular social media and online video providers. Combined with our robust cloud-based live video management and distribution software, LiveU enables broadcasters of all sizes to acquire and share live video reliably on any viewing platform.
With over 2,000 customers in 80+ countries, LiveU’s technology is the solution of choice for global broadcasters, online media, news agencies and social media to cover breaking and developing news and high-profile events, such as the US Presidential Election, the FIFA World Cup™, Winter and Summer Olympic Games, Super Bowl, US Collegiate Championships and red-carpet events.
Matt and his family currently reside in the Washington, D.C metro area.
Latest posts by Matt Harchick (see all)
- Product Spotlight: Artist DNxIP from Avid - November 20, 2017
- Product Spotlight: ATTO XstreamCORE ET8200 - November 20, 2017
- Product Spotlight: Tightrope Media Systems Cablecast 6.3 - November 3, 2017