Position: Tracking & Trafficking Analyst (Technical Campaign Manager)
Location: New York NY US
You will become Yieldmo’s in-house expert for all things technical. You will know how all our clients’ third party tags work, lead the QA of tracking and tagging issues, and manage the successful implementation of creative assets.
In addition, you will leverage your analytical and technical skills to help impact the overall operational strategy of Yieldmo as a whole. You will come up with innovative and efficient solutions to make our advertising operations scale as quickly as our customer-base, developing processes and automated methods for doing things faster and more accurately.
- Organize creative assets, structure and set up campaigns, and ensure that proper campaign targeting, budgeting, and pacing are in place.
- Serve as the technical lead on all advertiser tag implementation, including conversions tags, retargeting tags, and 3rd party tracking tags (such as DCM, Sizmek, Moat, IAS, Kochava, etc.)
- Work with 3rd party tracking vendors for performance tracking and troubleshooting of technical issues.
- Set up and provide performance reporting to clients as needed.
- Design and implement the operational strategies that drive Yieldmo’s advertising growth and efficiency.
- BA or BS degree; math or technical degree a plus.
- 1-2 years of experience in digital campaign setup, trafficking, and reporting.
- Proficiency working with advertiser tracking tags, including DCM, Sizmek, Moat, IAS, Kochava, Double Verify, and Atlas.
- Experience troubleshooting technical issues for clients.
- Quick learner of new concepts and technologies.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time under pressure, within tight deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills and strict attention to detail.
- Skilled in Excel.
- Familiarity with SQL and Photoshop knowledge a plus, but not required.
Latest posts by Broadcast Beat Magazine (see all)
- Digitial Web Editor/Writer (College Grad, Entry Level) - July 27, 2017
- Lighting Artist - July 27, 2017
- Art Director and Print Manager - July 27, 2017