Position: Video Editor
Company: The Normies
Location: Indianapolis IN US
The Normies are a Youtube channel that provides weekly skits, group reaction videos, and commentary on just about anything in the entertainment landscape. We deliver content that we are passionate about and we continue to grow to bring about the best content for our viewers.
General Job Description: We are looking for full-time video editor who will be responsible for editing majority of the videos for The Normies. This person should be flexible in the amount of work that can be given at any time (not exceeding 40-50 hours per week). This person will also be on call basis when it comes to editing videos. You should be prepared to edit and upload videos the day of the shoot. We will also need this person to work side by side with our main editor. However, the individual will work remotely but they should have transportation to so they can come to the studio twice a week to meet with our main editor so files can be transferred.
- Editing all projects using Adobe Premier pro. Projects entail reactions, reviews, unboxings, skits and sketches
- Using Photoshop to create thumbnail images for each video.
- Assis in shooting videos, when necessary
- Downloading and uploading Video and project file
- Making your own schedule and syncing it with the team calendar to make sure videos are uploaded timely
- Working side by side with our Main editor to accomplish upload goals
- High School Diploma
- A high quality laptop or computer that can process 4k footage
- Efficient in Adobe Premier Pro and Photoshop
- Moderately skilled or possess some knowledge in the other Adobe Creative Suite 6 programs (After Effects, Illustrator, etc.)
- High Speed internet for uploading files to the cloud
- Means of transportation
If you are interested in this position. Please send a resume, cover letter, and an example of work you have done in the past when you apply.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $25,000.00 to $30,000.00 /year
- Indianapolis, IN
- High school or equivalent
- Video Editing: 1 year
Latest posts by Broadcast Beat Magazine (see all)
- The North Face: Digital Creative Services Project Manager - December 18, 2017
- Audio Engineer - December 18, 2017
- Associate Product Developer - December 18, 2017