Position: Video Engineer – Entry Level – Full-Time
Company: American Audio Visual, Inc
Location: Orlando FL US
Orlando based audio visual company is looking for self-motivated audio visual technicians with a strong desire to learn Video Engineering/Projection/Switching to join production team specializing in corporate audio visual production and event based environments.
Responsibilities and Duties
– Master the skills necessary for Video Engineering/Projection/Switching through on-the-job training while building upon your existing audio visual experience.
– Participate in preparation, set-up, operation, and removal of equipment for audio visual production.
– Regularly travel to show at locations throughout the United States and occasionally internationally.
– Work directly with account managers, project managers, and fellow technicians in independent and team-based environments to provide a seamless audio visual experience for corporate clientele.
Qualifications and Skills
– Minimum 2 years live production experience in audio, video, and/or lighting.
– Possess clean driving record. Licensed CDL a plus.
– Active experience in operating basic audio, video, and lighting equipment. Breakout Technician skill level. .
– Live in the Orlando, FL area.
– Ability to lift 70lbs.
– Salary based position. Salary commensurate with experience.
– Health Care Plan
– Dental Plan
– 401k Retirement Plan
Job Type: Full-time
- Orlando, FL
- audio visual: 2 years