Position: Video Game Tester
Company: Pole To Win International
Location: Lynnwood WA US
Pole To Win is looking for Video Game Testers to work onsite at our Lynnwood, WA office for testing on an exciting new project! We are looking for people with video game experience and basic PC skills. This person is a gamer at heart, is creative with good communication skills and is motivated to learn. If you have ever wanted the chance to be a part of one of the greatest teams in all the gaming world, this is your opportunity!
Work Schedule: Part-Time- should be available at least 3 days a week between Mon-Fri 8am-6pm. (On call position could be called in as little as 1 day a week or as many as 5 days a week)
Required Experience: Personal Gaming Experience and Basic-Intermediate PC skills.
Pay Rate: $11.50/Hr.
- Facilitate communication within groups,
- End to end QA testing for the video game
- Communicate issues, risks and test status in a timely and detailed manner
- Conduct root cause analysis against uncovered issues
- Collaborate with team members to achieve the best results
- Contribute to a culture of innovation and quality
- Video game experience
- Basic PC Skills
- Proactive and outgoing
- Precise attention to detail
- Flexibility, as overtime and weekend work is a possibility
- Team working skills
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment that requires frequent shift in areas of focus
- Ability to work independently and take the initiative to solve problems and challenges
Company & Other Information
Since 1994, Pole To Win has been providing outsourced Quality Assurance, Customer Experience and Localization Services to the Interactive Media, Internet of Things (IoT), Technology and e-Learning markets. Our service lines include: Quality Assurance, Quality Engineering, Localization, Translation, Customer Experience, Talent Acquisition, Audio Production.
Pole To Win’s core values are imbued across our global organization: Reinforced by our actions and our attitudes. Echoed throughout our approach to our operations and our clients. Exemplified by our culture, and most of all, our people. We build people and their careers. We actively turn to team mates for counsel, inspiration, and diverse perspectives. Relationships are built on mutual respect. Personal and professional integrity is our guiding principle. We are honest, authentic, transparent, and ethically sound. Our primary goal is to advance our clients’ businesses and their customers’ satisfaction. We set the bar for generating imaginative and effective solutions for the most challenging problems. We move with speed and agility. We love what we do. We have unwavering loyalty to our DNA, our culture, our values, and ourselves.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $11.50 /hour
- Lynnwood, WA
- High school or equivalent
- Video Game: 5 years
- PC Game: 5 years
Latest posts by Broadcast Beat Magazine (see all)
- Hair & Makeup Artist - June 22, 2018
- Producer, News - June 22, 2018
- Temporary Executive Assistant to the Managing Director - June 22, 2018