Position: Video Producer – Project Manager
Location: Minneapolis MN US
Mastcom seeks a Video Producer/Project Manager to oversee video productions from start to finish. We’re looking for an organized & natural communicator. Must understand the video production process and be able to communicate effectively to clients & team.
- Oversees project logistics from start to finish.
- Manages company calendar and project schedules.
- Single point of contact for clients once a project is won.
- Understands film budgets and helps in proposals regarding creative and logistics.
- Works closely with creative director to build project scopes and realize creative.
- Responsible for maintaining project management software Trello and Google Calendar.
- Must be able to accurately complete budget’s post mortem and update weekly profit margins.
- Must be knowledgeable of all aspects of the production process.
- Able to delegate workload amongst team and retrofit schedules when changes are made.
- Must be able to negotiate scope changes with a client in a positive way.
- Must be able to come up with ways to creatively stretch budgets for highest quality output.
- Must push projects along and take pride in completing projects on time, on budget, while exceeding expectations.
- Must have a growth mindset and always be learning new skills
- Must be always looking to refine project management systems and suggest creative solutions to issues.
– Time Management
– Budget Management
– Budget Negotiation
– Creative Problem Solving
– Client Communication
– Delegating Workloads
– Google Calendar
– Google Sheets
Job Type: Full-time
- Project Management: 2 years